| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Meknes in October is somewhat warm at 18.7 °C (65.66 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 25 °C (77 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 12 °C (53.6 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures in October is 13 °C (23.4 °F).
- The weather in October is a little parched with sporadic rain. A mere 47.4mm (1.9in) of liquid precipitates during on average 7 days.
- The blue above Meknes is slightly sunny with on balance a welcome 7:32 of dazzling sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 10:46 long and the longest day is 11:46 long with an average length of 11:15.
- There are approximately 3:34 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 67.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 32.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Meknes October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Meknes, Morocco
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Meknes:
- Seville, Spain - 393.7 kms (244.7 miles) N
- Faro, Portugal - 412.9 kms (256.6 miles) NNW
- Jerez De La Frontera, Spain - 322.6 kms (200.5 miles) N
- Cadiz, Spain - 303.1 kms (188.4 miles) NNW
- Tangier, Morocco - 208 kms (129.3 miles) N
- Kenitra, Morocco - 109.1 kms (67.8 miles) WNW
- Rabat, Morocco - 115.4 kms (71.7 miles) W
- Casablanca, Morocco - 201.3 kms (125.1 miles) W
- Safi, Morocco - 388.7 kms (241.5 miles) WSW
- Marrakech, Morocco - 344.3 kms (214 miles) SW
- Ouarzazate, Morocco - 352.5 kms (219 miles) SSW