| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Meknes in June is warm at 21.2 °C (70.16 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30 °C (86 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14 °C (57.2 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily average temperatures in June is 16 °C (28.8 °F).
- The weather in June is droughty with infrequent rain. A feeble 12.5mm (0.5in) of water precipitates across on average 3 days.
- In June the skies in Meknes are very sunny having an average of a substantial, 10:05 of intense sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 14:14 long and the longest day is 14:23 long with an average length of 14:21.
- There are approximately 4:07 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 71% of daylight hours and cloudy 29% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Meknes June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Meknes, Morocco
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Meknes:
- Seville, Spain - 393.7 kms (244.7 miles) N
- Faro, Portugal - 412.9 kms (256.6 miles) NNW
- Jerez De La Frontera, Spain - 322.6 kms (200.5 miles) N
- Cadiz, Spain - 303.1 kms (188.4 miles) NNW
- Tangier, Morocco - 208 kms (129.3 miles) N
- Kenitra, Morocco - 109.1 kms (67.8 miles) WNW
- Rabat, Morocco - 115.4 kms (71.7 miles) W
- Casablanca, Morocco - 201.3 kms (125.1 miles) W
- Safi, Morocco - 388.7 kms (241.5 miles) WSW
- Marrakech, Morocco - 344.3 kms (214 miles) SW
- Ouarzazate, Morocco - 352.5 kms (219 miles) SSW