| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Meknes in April is mild at 14.4 °C (57.92 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 21 °C (69.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 9 °C (48.2 °F).
- In April there is a variation/ range of mean diurnal temperatures of 12 °C (21.6 °F).
- The weather in April is somewhat dry with some rain. Just 74.3mm (2.9in) of water descends across an average of 9 days.
- The blue above Meknes is slightly sunny with on average a welcome 7:42 of bright sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 12:29 long and the longest day is 13:28 long with an average length of 12:59.
- There are approximately 5:08 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 60% of daylight hours and cloudy 40% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Meknes April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Meknes, Morocco
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Meknes:
- Seville, Spain - 393.7 kms (244.7 miles) N
- Faro, Portugal - 412.9 kms (256.6 miles) NNW
- Jerez De La Frontera, Spain - 322.6 kms (200.5 miles) N
- Cadiz, Spain - 303.1 kms (188.4 miles) NNW
- Tangier, Morocco - 208 kms (129.3 miles) N
- Kenitra, Morocco - 109.1 kms (67.8 miles) WNW
- Rabat, Morocco - 115.4 kms (71.7 miles) W
- Casablanca, Morocco - 201.3 kms (125.1 miles) W
- Safi, Morocco - 388.7 kms (241.5 miles) WSW
- Marrakech, Morocco - 344.3 kms (214 miles) SW
- Ouarzazate, Morocco - 352.5 kms (219 miles) SSW